O.K., 14 days until the due date, and I'm not sure I can get any bigger! Ha! Bo and I are ready for her to get here! I can't go out in public anymore without getting comments about when I'm due, how my stomach "comes out of nowhere", and "you don't look pregnant from behind but then you turn around and OH MY GOSH!" I think Addison is going to fall in line with the Boothe genes when it comes to being a big baby!
We've received lots of great advice from others lately. Aunt Ashley made advice cards that people have written on to put in her baby book . . . I thought I'd share some to make you smile!
-- Just love her and pray a lot!
-- Baby will cry for food. (neighbor's daughter)
-- Bo, get ear plugs! (another neighbor's daughter)
-- Take time for each other.
-- Spoiling by grandparents is essential in a grandchild's life.
-- Don't stress the small stuff - it all works out as long as there's lots of love.
-- Ask your neighbors for help when you need a break.
-- Pray for her, take care of her, but above all -- trust her into God's care.
-- Never question each other's ability to be a Mom or Dad.
Feel free to comment and add to these! I'll put them in her baby book with the others. Hopefully our next post will bring great news and a beautiful first baby picture! Love you all, and thanks so much for your prayers and support.
4 years ago






6 comments:
WHOA MAMA! You are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen! Addison: Clay is ready to play, so come out of hiding!
You really are so cute. In some of the last pictures, I didn't think you looked as far along as you were. But, that's not the case anymore. You look adorable. We can't wait to hear when she arrives!!
DAMN!!!
Dad
Wow! You are sooooo cute pregnant. Addison must be really putting on some weight. She is going to be a healthy, bouncing, beautiful baby girl.. I can hardly wait to get there and witness this wonderful miracle.
Love, MOM
You look amazing!! Its ALL belly! Can't wait till she's here! Hope to see your new family soon!
-Rebecca
Jennifer!!!!!!
Post a Comment