Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Sunday, August 24, 2008

One Month Old!


Has it been a month already?! Time definitely flies when your having fun! We celebrated by spending the morning cuddling in bed (after the 1st 5 hour stretch of sleep last night) & the afternoon playing with Daddy. What a great day!

6 comments:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! We're coming to see you real soon!

Gee said...

WHAT PRECIOUS PICTURES! I CAN'T BELIEVE ONE MONTH OLD. SHE HAS THE BRIGHTEST EYES AND SO BEAUTIFUL. SHE IS DEFINITELY A SPECIAL LITTLE ANGEL. LOVE HER, GEE

Anonymous said...

Has a whole month already past since I saw this week baby girl?!?! She is growing so fast and getting more precious with every picture I see. I miss you all and can't wait to see you again! Give Addison a kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

Emma and I both think she looks so different already. . . really growing. . . love all of you

Marcy and Adrian said...

Time flies! She is beautiful! Her hair is SO blonde! That's one thing I'll never see on my children! Love you!

Layla and Jason said...

One month old already? Wow. It has gone fast. She's precious!