I had a GREAT week with everyone! We did so much and there were so many cute pictures, we had to put them in a couple of slide shows! The 1st slide show is of me cheering on the Ags when they played Texas Tech last weekend! Mommy & Daddy were so excited they could watch Texas football on TV! Of course, today on my 3 month birthday I had to even things out and put on some TCU attire! :-)
The 2nd slide show is of my time with Aunt Andie, Uncle, Eddie, Regan, & Jenna! I had so much fun with them and love them so much already . . . I have some awesome big cousins and can't wait til I can romp around with them! Thanks for coming to see me and for all the good love'n! Miss you already!
(If the slide shows stop, click the "x" in the right-hand corner). . . enjoy . . . if you've seen 3 cuter girls together, I'm not sure where!
4 years ago












2 comments:
Those are some beautiful girls!
Look at her smiling and grinning! So precious! She'd getting so big. Looks like a fun visit with family.
Post a Comment