Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Dedication

Today was a special day! Mommy and Daddy took me to church and dedicated me to God in front of everyone. Masi and Masa were there to help celebrate the occasion as well! The pastor held me and prayed for me. He prayed specifically for me that I would
--Find Christ at an early age
--Have a love for his Word
--Be faithful, available, and have a teachable spirit
--And that He would protect me
Wish you all could have been there . . . but thanks Masi and Masa for sharing such a special thing with us! We love you!




2 comments:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

What a special day, thanks for sharing! We miss y'all & the beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

Addison looked so beautiful at her dedication! During the prayer she looks like she has her eyes closed. I knew she was going to be smart but WOW. :>) I wish we could have been there to see this in person. I am so glad Shital and Sundip were able to share this with you.