Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

How Time Flies!!!

O.K., O.K. people . . . I get it! I'm a bad, bad blogger! But it's not that I haven't been taking any pictures (as you will see). We've just been working hard and trying to play harder! Girlfriend will be NINE months old tomorrow . . . I really can't believe it! Now she's been in this world longer than she was in my tummy! Since the last I posted in January (BAD BLOGGER!!), she has grown so much! We've had so many great firsts with her. Her most recent. . . she started crawling and got her first tooth last week. We have had so much fun seeing family and friends, having surprise 30th birthdays, 3 year anniversary, and spending time watching our baby grow. We are truly blessed. Hope you enjoy the pictures from the past few months. We love you all!









































































2 comments:

Laura said...

Time flies when you are having fun! She is adorable!

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Ahhhh.... Now, that makes an aunt's heart happy! How I miss that girl. Seeing all these pictures makes it even harder to be so far from her (and you & Bo!) We can't wait to see you and Addison next weekend. We will pray for Bob, I hope that everything goes well with his testing.