After much debating, questioning, and practicing, we finally are sure that Addison Phillips Brobst is her name! :-) Passing down names from both of her maternal grandmothers who have been so influencial in our own lives will hopefully pass down the incredible legacy that the women in our family have left her. From her great-great Grandma Phillips, her great Grandmother and Mama (Addie), to both of our mothers, it is truly humbling to think of what amazing Christians, loving wives and mothers, and strong women that come before this little miracle. She has big shoes to fill! Here are a few of the glimpses we have had of Addison so far. Can't wait to see this little face . . . face-to-face!

4 years ago






2 comments:
So excited to see you guys joining the blogging world. I love it! I'm a blog addict, so I'll be checking in regularly. Can't wait to see pictures of little Addison once she arrives. Not too much longer!
Jennifer, Bo and Addison,
I am so excited for you and love you all.
Sue
Post a Comment