With prompting from a couple of family and friends, we are "upgrading" our means of keeping everyone up-to-date on our lives here in Chicago. We'll see how good we are at this high tech communication . . . I've been so impressed with the ones I have seen! It's great, being so far away, to keep up with the new babies in our lives . . . to see them grow in mommy's tummy, to hear them laugh for the first time on a video, and to watch them grow in pictures (and hopefully occasional visits)! They just grow so fast! I hope our blog will be just as special to our family and friends as others' blogs have been to us. We miss and love everyone so much, but always are so thankful for the never-ending love and support we receive from so many of you! We are blessed beyond belief!
4 years ago






1 comments:
Love you Jennifer,Bo and Addison
Sue
Post a Comment