I had an awesome Thanksgiving in Colorado! I met my cousins Kieran, Hanna, Cameron, Charlotte, and Sophie and Uncle Steven for the 1st time. I love them so much!!! We had a great time together . . . check it out!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Getting some good lov'n!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Getting some good lov'n!
My 1st time playing in the snow! So glad I could do it with my big cousins! It was the prettiest snow on Thanksgiving day.
I love Sophie! We are going to be very close cousins . . . can't you tell from these pics?!
One of the many new outfits Aunt Kristin let me borrow :-) Thanks Aunt Kristin!






2 comments:
That is the cutest little turkey that I have ever seen. We can't wait to see y'all at Christmas. Love to all!
Too Cute! She is the sweetest snow angel. Funny that we picked out the same Turkey Day bib!
Post a Comment