Man, we had a big time this past week! I can now say that I have been in 7 states in my 4 months of life! Not too bad for a future world traveler! :) We visited Joey & Sumer (due any day now with Baby Simone), went to my 1st football game to watch the Saints at the Superdome, spent a night in the Garden District of New Orleans, walked the French Quarter, powdered my face at Cafe Du Monde, met my Aunts Jeannie, Shari, and Donna, my uncles Mike, Ben, and Ty and my awesome cousins Chloe & Caden, went to my 1st plantation, my 1st Christmas light festival, played dress up with Mama, and loved napping with GrandP. It snowed while we were there . . . the 1st time in 20 years! Ha! Not to mention, I danced my 1st zydeco dance on Saturday morning at 8 a.m. The floor was shaking so much from the loud Cajun music and dancing that Mommy's silverware bounced right off the table! I loved it! These pictures aren't in order, but I think you will get the idea that we all had an amazing 10 days in Louisiana!
Love you all and Merry Christmas!
4 years ago






2 comments:
It looks like Addison has been a busy girl these past couple of weeks! I can't wait to see yall at Christmas and play with my sweet girl!!!
What a FUN 10 days!! Addison looks like she enjoyed every minute. Especially the power sugar from the beignets. I think her Louisiana heritage definitely came out in her. Can't wait to see all of you soon.
Post a Comment