Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

7 Weeks

I am 7 weeks today and had a GREAT week! Let me tell you about it . . . I started having "tummy time" and love the quilt Neener made me!

I cuddled a lot with Mommy & Daddy . . .

Cuddled with new toys . . .

Watched a little Baby Einstein . . .

Met new friends & had my 1st play dates with Delia & Manoa . . .



Wore my new clothes (Uncle Ray & Aunt Shari gave me) . . .

And of course napped . . . it was a GREAT week!!!

By the way, today would have been my Pops' 82nd birthday . . . I got my middle name (Phillips) from him and my grandmother. My Aunt Jean said I have his nose! We love & miss you Pops!!!

2 comments:

Gee said...

Looks like Addison had a great week!! Her and her friend were smiling it up. How much fun is that!!

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

What a sweet girl! Give her a kiss for me! Love you, Aunt Ash