Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

8 Weeks

Today I am 8 weeks old. I had a lot of firsts this week . . . I started sleeping through the night, smiling daily at Mommy and Daddy and . . .
I went to the park for the 1st time . . .

I had my 1st babysitter . . .

I celebrated Daddy's birthday . . .

Look . . . my Daddy now has a banjo!

And I met Gretchen today!!!!

We're going to have a great weekend!

2 comments:

amalyssa said...

girl!! i'm so excited for all of addison's "1st's" this week. i cannot believe how much changes happen in 1 week! the banjo is a riot...i can tell he LOVES it and you for getting it for him. gretchen and addison look so cute together too! miss you tons! ama

amalyssa said...

oh yeah, i forgot to tell you...emily my friend from cy-fair, saw the pics of my trip and she was like "omg, jennifer is such a natural!" she thought you were just the cutest mom and could tell you already had the hang of things...i was so proud! love ya!