Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Meeting Auntie Ama

We miss her already, but had a great weekend! We shopped on State Street(you'll see her modeling her new outfit her Auntie Ama bought her), went to the Art Institute for a little quiet culture, and tried to stay dry at the Forest Park Rib Fest. After record floods in Chicago, we stayed home and played. Thanks so much for coming Ama! We love you!




















Health Update: Went to GI specialist today who ordered an ultrasound of Addison's liver and more blood work. He encouraged me to continue breast feeding if I could follow the no dairy, eggs, or nuts diet, which I will continue to try to do. He was very encouraging regarding her heart murmur and spot on her shoulder saying he felt they would resolve themselves in the future. Will keep you updated . . . thanks for all who are asking for updates and praying for Addison!!!

2 comments:

Gee said...

I can't believe how much she is growing!! You have told me this, but these pictures really show the change.
Her hair is getting blonde. She is just so beautiful. I may have to get a ticket before Halloween and come see her. This is harder than I imagined.

amalyssa said...

i had so much fun!!! addison is such a sweet baby with already a fun disposition, just like her mommy and daddy...it was so fun to see my best friend being a mommy...i'm so proud of her! i loved seeing the pics of all the fun we had this past week. miss you tons already but will hopefully see you again soon!