Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Well, there are still some pictures of Christmas & New Year's I'm waiting to get so I can post, but these will have to do for now. We had such a great time spending Addison's 1st Christmas in Texas! Here are a few (of many) pics. I'll post others once I get them.

Bo shoveling before we left for the airport. . .7 inches of snow in one afternoon, we weren't sure we were going to get out of town. After a 5 hour delay & a mere miracle we made it to Sherman at 3 a.m. Christmas Eve morning!

Enjoing every minute & so thankful we were there!

The whole family Christmas Eve (Gee's taking the picture) . . . Addison turned 5 months old on Christmas Eve

She really liked opening presents!

Addison absolutely loves Grandmother!

Lots of family football (& apparently bow & arrows) with the boys Christmas Day (beautiful weather!)

Gayla, Mike, Grant, & Gavin came all the way from Louisiana to meet Addison for the 1st time (Never thought I'd see the 3 of us with so many cute kids...and one on the way...enjoying Christmas together just like we did!)

Ray, Shari, Josh, Christina, Hannah, and Sarah came all the way from Houston to meet Addison for the 1st time


And when we got back to Chicago, we had another amazing Christmas with Mr. Bud


Playing with all of her Christmas presents

Showing off her toys to her friends in the neighborhood

0 comments: