Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Friday, January 30, 2009

Catching Up

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Sorry, it's been a busy few months so I hope you haven't stopped checking the blog. So much has been going on as you will see. Please scroll down as I have posted several posts just today trying to catch you up! Here's what's been going on . . .

Her 1st attempt at baby food (carrots)

Her 1st ride in the "mallbuggy" (Yes, I forgot my stroller. Don't worry germ phobs! Masi was there and wiped that puppy down with her anti-bacterial wipes . . . I know you will be glad of that Auntie Ama!) :-)

We've had breathing treatments and more doctor apts. than we care to count (but we received GREAT reports this week from her cardiologist and G.I. docs! Yeh! Things are very good!)

Since I started work, she's been playing a lot with Fernanda (who she LOVES and who we are so blessed to have in our lives!!!)

And we've strolled the Museum of Modern Art and other fun indoor outings


And big family news...Connor Joseph Dell has arrived! Welcome to the world baby boy! We love you and can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

2 comments:

amalyssa said...

poor baby. i can't decide which one was sadder, seeing her in that mall buggy or with the breathing treatment! ha!!! she is so beautiful no matter what she's doing though!

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

What a cutie! We miss you, Addie!