We had such a great girl's week in Texas! We left Chicago's single digit temperatures to start our trip with a stroll in the park in Austin's beautiful 80 degree weather!
I even dipped my feet in the river . . . in January!!! I LOVED it!
This is the way to get around!
Austin was AWESOME! I met Logan and Lucas (Mommy's great friends that she misses so much!)
Logan drove in to see me from San Antonio! Thanks Logan, we love you!!!
And of course we went to 6th Street!
But don't worry, I stayed at the hotel with Gee while Mommy, Aunt Courtney, and Lucas went to celebrate Mommy completing her LAST licensing exam!
We ate cupcakes at this cool cupcake trailer . . .
We went shoe shopping at the mall ...(can you tell from my face my daddy's in big trouble?!)
I played and laughed a lot with Gee . . .
I knew I loved Texas . . . and Chick fil A!
Then we headed to the even more awesome town of College Station. Mommy and Aunt Courtney introduced me to the best university in the world where I hope to go one day! :-)
I got to meet and eat lunch with Debbie (Mommy misses those lunches and talks!)
We went to Houston for the day to visit Uncle Ray, Aunt Shari, and my awesome cousins!
I also learned to kiss this week!
I got to meet and play with Eli (we were born 2 weeks apart and will be great friends, just like our mommy's are!) . . . but sorry Eli, no kisses for you EVER! Ha!
Never thought we'd be at Wings asking for 2 slings! Ha!
Thanks Aunt Courtney and Gee for such a great week and giving Mommy a much needed, sun-filled, girl's time break! It was a blast!
4 years ago






2 comments:
oh my goodness! i love the aggie pics! you can tell she had a blast in aggieland...i love her purple outfit! i'm so glad you got that time. oh by the way Texas misses ya'll too!!! love you!
Love the purple outfit! Her eyes are beautiful! Not too sure about the Aggie pictures...how 'bout being a Red Raider with Haley and Emmie?!
Post a Comment