Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Addison's 1st Day at the Zoo



Checking things out in the children's zoo with Daddy


What's this, a little dog? I LOVE It!

Loved petting the bunny rabbit!


Parachuting with the other kids

Checking EVERYTHING out . . . didn't miss a thing!

Masa, Masi, and Masi's Grandfather met us for a while too!





Loved the monkeys


Trying Dip'n Dots for the 1st time

YUM! I'll have some more of that!

LOVE'N IT!







Then we got to go eat with Masa & Masi on Devon


Sear's Tower

City at sunset

Time to go home to the "Burbs"!

Daddy getting me ready for bed after a super fun Sunday!

1 comments:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

What a fun day! I LOVE Addison's dress- she is such a doll! Tell Sundip & Shital that we are looking forward to seeing them. Only a few more days, now!