Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Big ONE is 14 days away!


Well, we've nearly made it and what an amazing year it was! Twelve ONEderful Months with Addison is an understatement! Can't wait to celebrate, and for those who can't be with us, I wanted to share this awesome invitation that Aunt Ashley made for Addison. I love it, thank you so much Ashley! (Just a plug . . Ashley now has her own business making adorable invites like this one!) Check out her new website: http://www.blueboxdesigns.blogspot.com/

It is such a blessing to see Addison grow each month, each day. I wanted to do something special and different for her 1st birthday, so I'm making a "time capsule" gift for her this year that she will not be able to open until she is 10 years old. I hope to include notes, cards, pictures, or little (as the box is not much bigger than a shoe box) items that will be special to her from family and close friends. If you would like to play along :), you can send me whatever you like, even an email to include in this gift. Whatever anyone would like to add I know will make it even more special.

Love you all and thanks so so much for being a special part of our lives and supporting, loving, advising, and praying for us this past year! We love you!

1 comments:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Thanks for the plug! ha! I LOVE your time capsule idea- you are so creative! I will bring something with me to Chi-cargo for it!