Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Who Follows Our Blog?

Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer in Chicago

Everyone knows the best time to be in Chicago is in the summer, so we are soaking in all the sun we can get! :-) Today was a perfect summer day, and we had an awesome time in the city with our friends Colleen and Delia!
Are you ready to go, Delia???

We checked out the beautiful new Modern Wing of the Art Institute and walked over to Millenium Park . . . great views of the city!



To say we had a blast at the Millenium Park fountain would be an understatement! And Mommy thought I was too little to like it! I squealed and laughed everytime I got splashed by the big kids and threw a fit when we had to leave. I bear crawled everywhere & Mommy and Colleen got a little wet too!









Lunch with the girls in the Park


Check Please!

Are you as tired as I am? Thanks for a great day, Colleen & Delia!
More fun times this summer I just downloaded :)
Like my outfit Daddy dressed me in?

That's right! My Mommy does ROCK!! Ha!

I love hanging out with Uncle Bud!

Almost every Saturday morning I Be Jamm'n down at the local farmer's market. Check me out! I'm a danc'n, music lov'n baby!



0 comments: